Tuesday 1 December 2009

So Many, But So Few

Why are there so many moments in life when you wish you could speak up and tell someone how you really feel.

Why are the so many moments in life which we waste, time is ment to be precious, so why do we take the moment for granted why do we take everything for granted?

I have made a promise with myself today, that I am going to live life being true to myself always no matter what the situation and no matter who the person. If someone wants to be here for me and someone wants to do this or do that for me, then there actions will lead there way in life and show it.

I have so many questions but to little answers, my faith is being challenged at the moment because I am in love and for all the wrong derisions we are not together. Is life so bold, I hope i will find that dream once in my life, the dream that there is no reasons behind love its simply 2 people.

Its a short one but Im in a mellow mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment