Wednesday 2 December 2009

What I have Learnt...

Over the past week, I have been watching smallville and listening to a lot of lifehouse, and alot of things in life remind us of that one feeling. There was a scene in smallville when Clark was in the pouring rain looking at Larna, You could see it in his eyes, thats where he wanted to be more than any place.

I've learnt that opportunities are going to be in front of you and you need to take them because like life, they may not be back around again. But you can only show your love and what you have to give, if your not wanted or accepted then you either need to fight and wait for what you want, if its what you most love, or you give up.

I won't tell you which I am doing because I would hope my actions show which I choose.


I have always been true and always told you everything, I hope both of our dreams come true for our sake, because life doesnt seem the same for either of us.

Good Day x

No comments:

Post a Comment