Monday 30 November 2009

To Something I Just Read

I have learnt not to give my opioion in our case because sometimes it feels like i am forcing you to do things, I dno i probally aint but I have given up trying to tell you that you need to do what you need to do for yourself, that is a lesson people learn in time :)

So instead I will tell you what I would do, after all everyone is allowed there say right?

A battle between my heart and my head. In your case its a easy one for me.

I would think about the choices....

1. Your head is telling you its probally best to cut contact etc because there is only problems at the moment because of him. Your head is telling you its best for "Everyone"? right...

2. Your heart will chase and long for those things we most love, so your heart is telling what you desire your right.

You will never be happy if you listen to number 1, because of the simple fact you probally believe its best for everyone..."but is it best for you"? thats what i would be thinking... but I have a theory on love and feelings

Our head is logically its ment to think, so when your brain thinks about love, it thinks about choices, opioions, problems and consequences of your actions, a brain does not make you fall in love a brain does not tell you when you know the other person is watching you because they love every fibre in your body, a brain helps you understand life and it helps communicate what your heart is trying to say.

Our heart on the other hand is the central part of falling in love, it knows the presence of love and it knows when you are in love. It doesnt thinking about everyone, it thinks about itself, and what makes it most happy. It being ourself btw.

What would I do?

I would have to follow my heart because it doesnt matter how many scenerio's and how many times i told myself something with my head, I would know deep down that I am neglecting what is most important in living a life. Being true to myself and learning to open up to love and people. Your head can't make you a happy person only your heart can tell you how your happy.

At the end of the day, Think about your body, what part of your body pumps blood round every inch of it, which part of your body knows you best, which part of your body will tell you when your doing something wrong, your brain might but its the desision of your heart that tells you whatever it may be.

So why fight what the heart desires when the heart will tell you, that your doing the wrong thing....But only the wrong thing for yourself. If your doing it for everyone else then the brain will win, and if you are a person who wants to live life that way then you have to listen to your head, but if you know what your heart wants, is true and is honest and is 100% then your heart will tell you what to do

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment