Friday 27 November 2009

All Things Me

If you feel like your walking down a long road, and everything that comes at you, you have to face in order to move onto the next stage of your life, then I hope this blog will interest you. Its simply going to be mumblings of mine to do with anything i desire to talk about. But I warn you now, there is a girl involved in my life and she is the biggest part of my life which I want to mend, because then I can say my life is perfect. So expect some talk about love, about problems, about anything in the world that my mind can comprehend to think about.

So it's coming to the end of November and nearly the start of December. October 1st was not that far away but it feels like it at the moment, and December 1st would of been our 2 month. Its amazing how quick things can change, how life can just snap the things you love most out of your life. I have started not to think about the past because the past can't help us, it can only show us what to do right in the future. You need to ask yourself what you want now? and how your going to do in order to get it.

Whether it be, how your going to save up enough money to buy Christmas presents, or what your going to do to make sure you achieve the grades to go to uni, or to simply fight for the ones you love. There all big things and majority effect our lives. Each situation should be treated the same, you have to sum up whether you are ready to work hard, to achieve the things you desire.

There is a beautiful girl I know who is so wound up with all the derision she faces, that she probably feels like the weight of the earth is on her shoulder. I just want to tell her that, she has me here if she ever wants to talk and I know she has some of the most amazing friends, that will keep her safe. But if you don't find the courage within you to tell yourself and everyone how you feel about someone, when will you. You are such an amazing woman, you have took my heart and turned it into something beautiful you have shown me how to enjoy life and how to live life, now let me do something for you. If you ever feel weak, or that you are lacking courage listen to this because even though its probably a bad song in choice it says to me, like i hope it would say to you that you are in control of your life and it doesn't matter how far you climb or how low you sink, the people you love will always be there for you x



I think i am still going to get her a Christmas present because she is the one i want to spend christmas with and I want her to have an amazing xmas :) Whether she comes home to me or not, she deserves to be happy

For now, Take Care Everyone

Simply Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment