Saturday 28 November 2009

Question Time

did you get anything off your chest today?
What I have to say she already knows

want someone back in your life?
Yes more than anything in the world

Do you have anyone on your mind?
Yes always

Have you ever been called a tease?
Yeah, by her :)

Have you been in a perfect relationship?
Yup and I hope it will come back soon :)

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
If i need to, but not with her, I can't

Do you miss someone?
100%

When did you last hold hands with someone?
To long :( the last time I saw her, she was walking in the opposite direction to me :(

Has someone ever told you they love you and you didn’t say it back?
The people that matter always do

If you're sleeping and someone calls you what do you say?
arghh hello lol

Have you done anything you regret in 2009 so far?
Yes...

What was the last thing you cried over?
Last night, I was on the edge, and I couldnt hold it in, pure Hannah, sorry

Is there anyone you know that deserves to get punched?
Yeah, but im not a woman, Joke lol

What is something that you're looking forward to?
Finding out if my dreams will come true :)

could you handle a long distance relationship?
No

Were you single on your last birthday?
yes

do you and your parent/s get along?
yes

what do you hear?
Lifehouse - From where you are - the song has been on repeat and Its constantly making me think am I working hard enough to make sure I get her back :) and to help her :)

do you like to cuddle?
Yes please KF

who was the last person you talked to on the phone for over an hour?
Katie Louise Farbrother

who did you last fall asleep with, when?
My Pillow

Is heartbreak really as bad as it sounds?
It is when its not to do with your hearts but to do with outside things, when your keeped away from the things you love you do find it hard.

so you trust the last girl you were talking to?
With my life yes

what do you think about cocaine?
NO NO NO

whats the closest thing to you that is blue?
My cup :)

have you ever been called prince or princess?
No, the frog maybe?

honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Katie Louise Farbrother

do you find it hard to trust others?
No, but you just hope they wont abuse your trust ryt?

do you care too much or not at all?
Too much

how fast does your mood change?
depend on the situation

i bet you miss somebody right now?
yeah i do

why do you think so many people cheat?
dont know dont care bastards everyone of them

is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
yes xD incredibly Katie Louise Farbrother

whats something you really want right now?
Just to hold her again, even if its for the last time :)

who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Hannah, I suppose

are you slowly drifting away from someone?
Nope Im staying here :)

do you find the opposite sex confusing?
God Yes!! lol right answer right :P

what was the first thing you thought of this morning?
I need to txt her goodmorning :( and shit i got up late, my plan got spoilt

are you keeping a secret right now?
Yes

what if you had a baby with the last person you texted?
lol umm i dnoo she might be freaked out lol

is your hair longer than your shoulders?
no, it has been once

have you ever kissed anyone with a tattoo?
Nope

do you think it is disgusting for girls to drink alcohol and get drunk?
course not

have you ever kissed someone that was high?
Nope

who did you last go out to eat with?
Iain and his brother Curry mmm

does the person you love , love you back?
I know she does

could you last in a relationship for 3 months?
Are we talking about just me and my gf? then yes easily :)

when was the last time you laughed really hard?
That monday morning in the Cafe in Cannock

No comments:

Post a Comment